Sunday, May 17, 2009

home practice

I worked overtime this week and didn't have the time or energy for yoga.  One morning I did a brief child's pose before getting out of bed but other than that the last time I practiced was probably over a week ago when my neighbor and I did one of Kira's online classes together.  

I had a little bit of time alone today.  I took advantage and did a practice that included:

cat/cow
thread the needle twist
child's pose
down dog
bikram style ardha chandrasana (half/moon) series
bikram style natarajasana (lord of the dance)
regular style, straight-legged trikonasana (triangle)
low lunge with prayer twist
wide-legged forward fold
low lunge with prayer twist other side
trikonasana other side
prasarita padottanasana (wide-legged forward fold)
drop to frog
yin saddle
happy baby
supine twist
savasana 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that sounds like a nice juicy practice...